Join PRSA Philly
Why Become a PRSA Philadelphia member?
If you believe, as we do, that ongoing education and networking as a professional is important, then you should become a member of PRSA Philadelphia. We offer informative programs every month on topics pertinent to public relations professionals, and host local networking and social events to help you expand your circle of contacts. We also organize an annual awards program — The Pepperpot Awards— as an avenue to increase recognition of your campaigns and tactics. Looking for a new position? Our weekly Job Bank newsletter, included in your membership, will alert you to new job opportunities in the region. Our chapter exists because our members believe in the importance of a local forum for public relations professionals.
Why become a PRSA National member?
As a PRSA member, you’ll have access to:
- More than 30,000 colleagues through our members-only directories and discussion forums
- More than 50 FREE webinars, live and on demand, throughout the year
- Exclusive discounts on PRSA conferences and events
- Industry publications (print and digital)
- Award-winning case studies
- The Business Case for Public Relations™ and the PRSA Code of Ethics, which offer values, principles and practice guidelines that define professionalism and success
Learn more about the benefits of PRSA membership here.
How do I become a PRSA member?
PRSA is a national society with local chapters across the United States. You can belong to more than one local chapter, but, in order to become a member of the Philadelphia chapter, you must be a member of the PRSA National.
How much will it cost?
PRSA Philadelphia Chapter dues are $60 per year. Applications for membership and dues payments for both the Philadelphia Chapter and PRSA National are handled by the National organization. The annual rates for PRSA National vary based on your professional experience (see options here).
Once registered, you will begin receiving information on upcoming meetings and events. If you need to check your membership status for the Philadelphia Chapter, please contact our Membership Chair firstname.lastname@example.org.